Frequently Asked Questions About Green Island
Interesting facts and information about Green Island to help you plan your trip.
When Should I Visit?
How old is Green Island?
Where is Green Island located?
Is Green Island in Australia?
How Large is Green Island?
Do People Live on Green Island?
What is the Postcode?
Is There Food Available?
There are a range of options for dining from casual to
- Breakfast 7 am to 10:30 am,
- Lunch 11:30 to 5:30
- Dinner 6 pm to close
- Delicious five-star dining, catering for all dietary requirements
- Open from 9:30 am to 4 pm
- Barista Coffee and ice cream, snacks and drinks.
Available from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Reflections Pool Bar
- Open from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, Fully licensed
- Resort guests have their pool perfect for relaxing on a deck chair and refreshing swims.
I'm Visiting For the Day, What Can I Do There?
Day visitors also have a pool for a refreshing dip.
Start your visit with snorkelling, and then take time to wander through the rainforest.
While you are on the Island, take a stroll through the rainforest.
During your visit, stop by Marineland Melanesia and be amazed by the giant crocodiles and TribalArtifactss.
Next, consider a holiday and relax and enjoy the best of this beautiful Island.Beach picnics, romantic dinners on the beach, and room service are also available for Resort guests.